Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful!

Here at As You Wish we have a lot to be thankful for, and I just wanted to take some time out this morning to reflect.
I am so fortunate to have such a fulfilling career that I am passionate about. I love meeting with a bride for the first time and hearing her love story and watching her glow as she tells me about the man of her dreams, who she is so in love with and cannot wait to spend the rest of her life with. I love helping my brides plan the biggest day of their lives and am so thankful to be a part of the planning process. I feel so fortunate to be able to truly get to know so many families and see them come together on a wedding day. I love seeing a father spend those last few seconds alone with his daughter right before he walks her down the aisle.

I love all of the behind the scenes work that wedding vendors, my team, and myself put in to make the wedding day absolutely flawless. All of our hard work, stressing, planning, etc. pays off the moment our bride walks down the aisle, or sees the reception decor for the first time.

While I appreciate the gratitude a bride shows me being a part of her wedding day, the truth of the matter is that I fall in love with each and every one of my brides and her wedding, and I should be thanking her as well! I realize that I have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful that all of my past, present, and future clients trusted me with such a momentous event! I am thankful to have the opportunity to be right in the middle of it all, enjoying every second. It's absolutely magical!

I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family, friends, and loved ones. I know I will! ♥ Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment